Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

Looking For a point-of-contact for Hesperia

Hi All,

I'm looking for someone that would like to take part of keeping the Hesperia & High Desert chapter in-the-loop with the large movement.

For those who don't know, coordinators from each CA chapter have been meeting online for a while now to exchange ideas, resources, event info and pass on official Movement related materials (like the brand new TZM Orientation Guide v2.0)

If you're that someone please contact me directly and I'll send you more info.

Regards,

Jason L.

CA Chapter Coordinator

Replies to this Topic

I would Love to Jason; just let me know what to do. 

Gordon Greer

If you guys need some help let me know. I will try to make myself available to help out.

Thanx Omar!

Hello Jason, 

My name is Garrett Z. I've just recently became enthusiastic about becoming active in the movement, although I've known about it for quite a while. I was inspired by the culture in decline series and felt compelled to contribute to tzm. I went to the la zday this past Sunday and became even more inspired. I walked next to Sharleen B. as we marched down the street with the banners. I watched every presentation attentively and purchased tzm defined. Unfortunately I couldn't stick around for the Q&A. I did have a question though. How could I become more involved in the movement? So I got online and signed up for the la chapter and the hesperia chapter. I live in the hesperia but was reluctant to join because the site didn't seem updated or very active at all. I contacted Gordon Greer and he told me he had moved to Hollywood and wasn't doing much for the site except accepting members. So I would like to help revamp the hesperia chapter and help manage the site and keep it current and updated. I would like to see the chapter grow and contribute to tzm. I just want to help so if u could please respond and let me know how to go about it I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

- Garrett 

Thanks for writing! Please start here: http://www.zmca.org/regional-chapters/start-a-chapter

If the info there looks good to you, there's an icon for the Coordinator App.  Fill that out and we'll go from there!

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Hesperia Chapter of the Zeitgeist Movement